CoinSnacks is looking for a writer to join our rapidly growing operation.
Every week, CoinSnacks publishes engaging yet digestible crypto news for your average enthusiast.
Launched in December 2017, CoinSnacks quickly became our flagship side-hustle. With roots in the financial publishing industry, tied with our compounding interest (and capital) in the evolving crypto asset environment, we began to dig.
We found that the crypto space changes rapidly. There are new projects coming online, thought-provoking research, and narratives every week. The only problem was that your average investor was either overwhelmed, confused, or didn’t even know where to start.
The question then became, “How do investors learn about the space without dedicating hundreds of hours to sift through the noise?” CoinSnacks was our solution. We do the digging so our readers don’t have to.
Flash forward to today and our daily newsletter is read by over 65,000 crypto enthusiasts.
Source and write multiple stories for the CoinSnacks newsletter each week. CoinSnacks currently sends a newsletter 1x per week. With your help we will move the newsletter to 3x and eventually 5x per week.
We are looking for a writer who is enthusiastic and knowledgeable in the space, but able to take complex subjects and make them digestible for the average reader.
What our readers are interested in:
- How to build a blue chip portfolio of crypto assets
- What is going on with publicly traded crypto companies
- New and exciting projects that are legitimate
- Regulatory happenings and what it means for their portfolio
What our readers are NOT interested in:
- Unsolicited investment advice
- The latest NFT project that is sure to take off
- A new microcap token that is sure to moon
- Stuff for devs
- Passion for news, writing, business, and entrepreneurship.
- Desire to learn and write about a wide variety of topics from business to regulation to investing
- Demonstrated writing expertise.
- Ability to write in CoinSnacks voice (insightful, engaging, and contrarian)
- Self-starter attitude with drive to work in a start-up environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and writing samples.