What We Do:
CoinSnacks publishes a weekly email newsletter to an audience of over 60,000 crypto enthusiasts, traders, and investors.
Demystify the world of crypto through digestible news, education, and research.
Launched in December 2017, CoinSnacks quickly became our flagship side-hustle. With roots in the financial publishing industry, tied with our compounding interest (and capital) in the evolving crypto asset environment, we began to dig.
We found that the crypto space changes rapidly. There are tons of new projects coming online, thought-provoking research, and narratives every week. The only problem was that your average investor was either overwhelmed, confused, or didn’t even know where to start.
The question then became, “How do investors learn about the space without dedicating hundreds of hours to sift through the noise?” CoinSnacks was our solution.
We do the digging so you don’t have to.
- December 2021: Sent our 200th weekly CoinSnacks newsletter
- August 2021: Surpassed the 50k-subscriber milestone.
- April 2020: Acquired the CryptoWeekly newsletter – a similar, well-reviewed weekly crypto letter breaking down the must-know news and resources in crypto.
- January 2020: Voted as one of the top cryptocurrency newsletters you should subscribe to in 2020 by coinbound.io, and Bitcoin Market Journal.
- January 2020: Sent our 100th weekly CoinSnacks newsletter. Safe to say that no bear market derailed this bull.
- May 2019: Surpassed the 10k-subscriber milestone.
- October 2018: Voted as one of the best sources for crypto content by InvestInBlockchain.com
- August 2018: Published our inaugural interview with Co-founder of Nomics, Clay Collins.
- Must-Reads: Our curated batch of need-to-know news, announcements, and trending stories.
- Deep Dives: Crypto research is endless. Here’s where we share the industry’s latest reports, long reads, developing stories, and other content that may require more context.
- Regulatory Front: Crypto use-cases now span across the entire map… and regulators will either adapt or fight back. The drama never stops.
- Tweet Of The Week
- Others: More content but without a breakdown. Here’s where you’ll find other trending news, research, videos, resources, and more.
The CoinSnacks weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday via email.